Students Wanted for St. Joseph School
St. Joseph’s School, along with your Catholic family, wants your children to have the benefit of classroom Catholic values, academic excellence, and a safe school experience; not just physical safety (though that is an obvious priority), but moral and social safety as well (which is likewise priceless).
We want your wonderful kids in our
If you’ve even considered applying for St. Joseph’s School and then dismissed the thought because of the financial impact … please allow the parishes and Archdiocese of Seattle to partially remove that obstacle. Our parishes support all the families who’d like their children to benefit from a Catholic education. In short we support our Catholic School. It’s the same logic as property taxes paying for public schools … only it’s our parish family supporting our Catholic School.
Parents so frequently say, “we don’t need financial assistance … give it to another family” and still choose not to send their children to a Catholic School. The scholarships are provided because Catholic Schooling is more important than ever. Scholarships are intended to increase the population of our Catholic School, to broaden the opportunity to more families, and to raise more of our communities’ children in a faithful, Christian environment.
Easier than ever
This year especially, new student scholarships have been given to St. Joseph’s School – all that’s required is a one-on-one meeting with Principal Nick Reykdal. No personally identifiable information is necessary, just a few questions. This meeting is entirely confidential … and so worth the time for your children.
Did you know?
- That tuition at St. Joe’s is capped after the third child? No family will pay more tuition than three children will require. We love big, Catholic families!
- Scholarships are available by student … so again, a family could benefit more than once.
- St. Joe’s earned a 100% parent’s rating for safety.
- St. Joe’s is one of the most efficiently run private schools in the state.
- St. Joe’s academic performance consistently exceeds grade level expectations and sets up students for honors and above levels at their subsequent schools.
- St. Joe’s parents are highly involved, like-minded people. Please join us!
Contact Carissa Talley today
A phone call and a private appointment could change your children’s lives now and in the future. Please give them a lasting foundation. Please call (360) 748-0961.
Holy Mary the Mother of God, pray for us.
St. Joseph, pray for us. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, pray for us.